Tuesday 29 May 2012

Doomdark's Revenge starting roster

I went with the standard roster of four chaos warriors, seven beastmen and three re-rolls.

The goal will be to get an apothecary first, then an eighth beastman, then save for a minotaur.

The league is called the “Divisions of Death”, and its structure is two parallel conferences, each with eight divisions (numbered 1 to 8 and A to H). There is also a championship league where the top teams from each conference are placed each season. I am in division H this year.

Since chaos teams start out so slowly my goal is Not To Die in the current season. Hopefully if I can keep my chaos warriors alive long enough to pick up some skills then I’ll be able to be competitive.

The other teams in my division are–

The Blades of the Dwarves, a rookie dwarf team
Odin’s Longboatmen, a rookie norse team
Another norse team whose name escapes me for the moment

My initial thoughts are that everyone has block and starting skills except me. I’m not going to be able to bash my way out of this league, sadly. I’m also a bit worried about the unnamed norse team, as they have a Yheti (strength 5, mighty blow, frenzy, claw). That seems like a chaos warrior killer, and I genuinely don’t know how I’m going to deal with it without an apothecary. That team is pretty beat up though (no skills, only 10 players) so it might not be too bad on the day if I’m careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment